Friday, October 10, 2014

Internship (epic fail) Adventures #1

HAPPY FRIDAY YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE :)

If you guys didn't know Sammy is currently on internship and my workplace is at Clarke Quay! :) So naturally everyday is a hunt for affordable and good food. I am so broke nowadays it's getting a bit sad. HAHA. 

Today the 4 of us (the temp staff AKA Grace, Denise, Nat and myself) went to Liang Court for lunch! I usually am the one who just follows and eats whatever. We had pretty damn good Udon today, the stock used was just so yum. 

So how the Udon place works is that you order whichever Udon you want, then you can move on to the toppings section before proceeding to pay. The toppings section was basically all the tempura stuff, which means FRIED EVERYTHING

So Denise and Grace was already done with their orders and stuff so it was just Nat and I left raiding the toppings section. So being the simpletons we are, we just followed whatever the label said and took whatever we wanted. Nat got sweet potato and like fried shrimp while I got the shitake mushrooms (I'm a sucker for mushrooms, acquired taste yo). TURNS OUT WE BOTH TOOK THE WRONG TOPPINGS.  


Yeah, there's my beef udon and what I thought was my shitake mushrooms (-.-)

OKAY BEFORE YOU JUDGE, please know that when Nat grabbed her "sweet potatoes" they were round, so I thought, 

"Maybe this store very cool, prepares their tempura differently, like they cut her sweet potatoes that way so maybe they put all my shitake mushrooms together and fried it altogether, HOW COOL." 

Yeah, turns out they do not label their toppings correctly, so what Nat thought was sweet potatoes turned out to be shitake mushrooms and what I thought was shitake mushroom turned out to be some fishcake thing. HAHAHAHA. 

Nat and I just died laughing when Denise told us that the labels were wrong. so yes. That's my fail for today. After lunching we walked around the supermart just freaking out about everything.

Meet my new boyfriend :) A CUDDLE IN A CUP HHEHE

Then Sammy got ice creammmmm, the really good Japanese milk flavored one.
It's no wonder why I'm so chubby >< IT'S OKAY. BOYS LIKE A LITTLE MORE BOOTY TO HOLD AT NIGHTTTT.

Aaaaaaaaand NEW BOOKS. HEHEH

Really psyched to check out Kathy Reichs because I LOVE BONES

TGIF my loves, thank you for taking the time to read this blogpost, you're amazing. Do talk to me whenever okay, I'm contactable across most social media platforms! HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY YOU AWESOME PERSON. HERE'S A HUG. -BIGHUGS- 

With love,

xoxo Sammy Valentina 

No comments:

Post a Comment